Tax Services For Small Business
When you are a small business, tax planning can be a nightmare. With my help, it doesn’t have to be. I’ll work with you year-round to help you plan, implement, and monitor business strategies that will reduce your tax impact. I will not only prepare your income tax returns, but I will also offer sound tax advice as you begin, acquire, or grow your business. I can also help you with other tax requirements like payroll tax reports, personal property tax reports, and general business analysis.
My tax services are for you if:
• You are just starting or acquiring your business, and need advice
• You are selling or ending your business
• You are choosing your tax entity (LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp)
• You have experienced an increase in income
• You have an upcoming large expense, or other big change in your business
• You need someone to prepare your personal property tax return
• You’d like a second, expert opinion and analysis of your business
What does working with me look like?
Every small business is unique. We will have an initial meeting so I can understand your questions and your overall situation. This first visit can be anywhere you’d like: my office, your office, or somewhere that works for both of our calendars! I’ll follow up by email or phone with any additional questions that come up until the return is filed or the problems are solved.
I remain available to you throughout the year for any question you may have. I will send newsletters throughout the year via US mail and a tax organizer to help you prepare for the coming tax season.
What do I charge for my services?
My pricing is based on the type of forms that your situation requires, and is on par with national franchises like H & R Block and Jackson-Hewitt. For more information on pricing, check out my pricing page.
How do I get started?